The 2020 edition of MELiSSA Conference is the European platform dedicated to closed life support systems. It is the place to share and exchange about fundamental and applied research for Space and Earth applications. All the respective communities: air, water, waste recycling, food production and preparation, modelling, control, safety, circular systems, education and societal impact,... are represented. The Conference will highlight and foster the collaboration between researchers, engineers, experts, private and public organisations.
DATES AND VENUE
Dates : 3-5 November 2020.
The official language of the Conference is English.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
CALL OF ABSTRACTS REGISTRATION
DOWNLOAD FULL INSTRUCTION SHEET - CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- Organic wastes processing and refinery
- Urine treatment
- Water recycling (grey water and condensate)
- Edible biomass production, processing, quality, and human nutrition
- Physical, chemical and microbial contaminant
- Modelling and system design
- Flight experiments and space technology demonstrators
- Ground demonstration and analogue testing
- Terrestrial applications
- Societal impacts and education
PROJECT ORGANIZATION :
- Phase 1: Basic R&D
- Phase 2: Preliminary Flight experiment
- Phase 3: Terrestrial Demonstrators
- Phase 4: Terrestrial Applications and Technology Transfer
- Phase 5: Education & Communication
SCHEDULE AND DEADLINES
|Abstract submission deadline
||June 1st 2020
|Notification of acceptance
||August 15th 2020
|Issue of program
||September 1st 2020
|Authors whom abstracts have been approved must send their presentation/poster (pdf)
October 19th 2020
NEW PRICE : 150 € (3 DAYS)
Registrations will close on 27/10/2020 Closure of Business.
Full refunding for cancellations (requested to email@example.com) before 27/10/2020 18.00 local time. No refunding after this deadline.
For any enquiry, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org